Paper & Video Awards
B.E.S.T. METASURG PAPER & VIDEO AWARD
Applications are invited from DELEGATES (age less than 40 years) for the prestigious B.E.S.T. METASURG PAPER & VIDEO AWARD Session to be held on 15th June 2018. The last date of submission of the paper is 15th May 2018.
- For Paper Presentation :
- For Video Presentation :
Send videos via www.wetransfer.com to email@example.com
Please type under the subject of the email ‘For B.E.S.T. Metasurg Paper & Video Award Session Presentation’
- Only original research work will be entertained by the judges for this award.
- Participant is allowed to submit only one paper or video for the award session.
- Out of the total applicants, eight candidates will be shortlisted by the awards committee & 3 Papers & 2 Video candidates will have to present their paper on 15th June 2018 at the B.E.S.T. Metasurg Paper & Video award session of B.E.S.T. Metasurg 2018.
- Conference registration is mandatory for participation in the B.E.S.T. Metasurg paper & video award session. Kindly mention your B.E.S.T. Metasurg 2018 International Conference registration number in the application form.
- Please submit appropriate age proof along with your paper.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct paper. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
Declaration of Consent to Publication and Assignation of Copyright In case of latter, have a box in the submission page on the website which states the following:
- The Study was conducted according to the protocol approved by the institutional or local committee on ethics in human participation.
- I confirm that I previewed this paper/video and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this paper/video cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
Submission of the paper/video constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. conference website, and programs.
- AUTHOR NAME (S)
The name of the primary/presenting author should be underlined and indicated.
Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country.
- PRESENTING AUTHOR’S CONTACT DETAILS:
Email address, Full postal address, Daytime and evening phone number
- WORD LIMIT
The paper should be within 300 words (maximum half A-4 size page) and the entire submission must fit on a single page. (Please Note: Word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
- FONT TYPE
Abstracts should be prepared in Microsoft Word Arial, 12 points with single line spacing, typeface, with the title in boldface.
The paper/video should have a short, specific title (containing no abbreviations) that indicates the nature of the investigation. The title should be in boldface font. The title should not exceed 20 words in UPPER CASE only.
All Videos submitted should be of HD (High Definition) quality only.
Papers should be structured and organized to include the following:
Background/rationale: Indicate the purpose and objective of the research, the hypothesis that was tested or a description of the problem being analyzed or evaluated.
Methods describe the setting/location for the study, study design, study population, data collection and methods of analysis used.
Results: present as clearly and detailed as possible the findings/outcome of the study, with specific results in summarized form. The inclusion of gender breakdown of data is strongly encouraged.
- Findings or Conclusion: briefly discuss the data and main outcome of the study.
- Do not begin sentences with numerals.
- Standard abbreviations may be used without definition.
Nonstandard abbreviations (kept to a minimum) must be placed in parentheses after the first use of the word or phrase abbreviated.
- TYPE OF STUDY
Both case studies and original research may be may be presented for videos and/or free papers. However, for free papers, greater weightage will be given for original research study.
• The conference computers in the session halls are being supplied with windows 7 and office 2010
• Insert pictures as JPG files and not as TIFF, PNG or PICT – these images will not be visible on a PowerPoint based PC.
• Use a common movie format, such as MPG and WMV (MOV files from Quick Time will not be visible on a PowerPoint based PC)