Operating Faculties & Surgeries to be Live
OPERATING FACULTIES FOR BEST METASURG 2018
DR. BRUNO DILLEMANS
DR. CARLOS VAZ
DR. CAMILO BOZA
DR. NITON KAWAHARA
DR. AJAY UPADHYAY
DR. CHANDRA CHERUVU
DR. SHASHANK SHAH
DR. SHRIRANG PANDIT
And Other Indian Faculties
LIVE RELAY FROM OTHER WORLD RENOWNED INTERNATIONAL CENTERS
DR. ALMINO CARLOS
DR. PHILL SCHAUR
EDITED VIDEO WITH LIVE SKYPE SESSION
DR. SERGIO SANTORO
PRESENTATION, VIDEO AND LIVE INTERACTION
TRANSIT BIPARTITION- HOW I DO IT?
DR. KELVIN HIGA
VIDEOS ON COMPLICATION MANAGEMENT
DR. KEITH KIM
ROBOTIC REDO BARIATRICS
DR. KAZUNARI KASAMA
DR. JACQUES HIMPENS
INTERACTING VIDEOS ON COMPLICATIONS AND MANAGEMENT
SURGERIES TO BE DEMONSTRATED “LIVE”
Relay from 5 operating rooms and multiple screens in the auditorium.
- Standard laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy- tips and tricks
- Re-sleeve gastrectomy with intraoperative endoscopy- Learn why, where and how does a sleeve dilate and learn to improve long-term outcomes of the sleeve by improving the primary technique.
- Sleeve Revision- Sleeve to Loop DJB Learn dissection of the duodenum and duodenal anastomosis
- Sleeve Revision- Sleeve to Gastric Bypass
- Adhesiolysis in Redo Surgery- a creation of small gastric pouch, gastro-jejunal and jejuno-jejunal anastomosis- various techniques.
- Single Incision Laparoscopic Procedures- when and how? Limitations and Challenges
- Standard Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass:
- To learn the use of circular staplers (transabdominal) for GI Anastomosis
- Learn tips and tricks for Gastric Bypass
- Metabolic Duodenal Switch
- To learn the physiology of Duodenal Switch
- Construction of safe Duodenal switch
- Bariatric with Hernia
- Weight loss after Bariatric Surgery with or without Ventral Hernia
- To learn Abdominoplasty with Abdominal wall reconstruction especially for General Surgeons
- Live Surgery and Care for Super Obese
- Weight regain after Gastric Bypass
- Learn the technique of sleeving the gastro-jejunal complex
- Learn how to prevent candy cane
- Learn various options for distalization based on alimentary/biliopancreatic limb
- Revision after Sleeve Re-sleeve + OAGB
- Management of Hiatus Hernia in Obese
- Bariatric Endoscopy
- Learn Diagnostic features of Sleeve Gastrectomy and Gastric Bypass- How to measure pouch size & size of a stoma.
- Endoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy (gastroplasty)
- Endoscopic Management of dilated Sleeve (endoscopic sleeve plication)
- Endoscopic pouch reduction/ stoma reduction for weight regain after Bypass.
- Endoscopic Balloon placement.
- Live Anaesthesia session
- What should a surgeon know?
- Learn ideal positioning of obese
- Intraoperative care and monitoring and care by an anesthetist.
- Coordination of bariatric surgeon and anesthetist for management of bougie movement and positioning.
- Laparoscopic ICG demonstration of Anatomy of a Biliary tree and blood supply to an anastomosed segment.